Local Governance and Community Development (LGCD) expertise of Accord Worldwide includes governance, community, and rural development soft skills. The scheme of our services help all levels of community and their stakeholders in achieving their development goal. A community development input from Accord Worldwide in rural or urban setting will bring people closer and assist them contribute as a forum to the development goals. From a behavior change communication to community mobilization for development works or any social development purpose the approach of Accord Worldwide will be tailored as per target community.
Accord Worldwide is privileged not only by a team of experts to deliver services, but also training other professionals through its short term capacity building services. This initiative further makes Accord Worldwide the right choice for development services as it uses ground real experience plus the internationally accepted approaches that gets re-emphasized in training programs.
No matter the target community is in rural or urban setting a generic approach will follow below steps (all can be tailored based on the given context):
- Meeting community influence
- Identifying any existing comunity forum
- Mobilizing communities to gather and come up with forums for specified objectives
- Training and capacity building for the relevant forum
- Assisting the forum to represent the community with stakeholders
- Community Forum Maturity Matrix and Implementation Support
- Exit strategy implementation