About Accord Worldwide:
Accord Worldwide is an international development and training firm. We provide services with a passion to bring about change in the grass root level. We come from various cultural and geographical backgrounds to make a diverse team connected by a shared vision and mission. Our core value is to develop and empower individuals at the community level, within corporate teams, government entities, and public/private establishments. We believe that in developing the individual with the right skills, they are able to change the environment around them, contributing in the growth of their community and nation as a whole. We believe in the importance of equipping the individuals with skills and knowledge, bridging the distance between infrastructure and information, and shaping them into dynamic professionals, making a positive impact in an increasingly competitive world. We connect organizations and teams to be part of community development activities that contribute to the nation’s growth and development.
About the role:
Accord Worldwide needs motivated, passionate, results-driven Territory Manager to help expand our company and take us to the next level. We are looking for vibrant dynamic sales staff to join our expanding sales team. The successful candidates will understand what motivates customers to sign up to deals and knows how to tap into those needs and desires effectively.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to generate leads and close new deals
- Communicate with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Ability to monitor and incorporate customers’ feedback into the organisation.
- Help develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate data to superiors
- Help suggest, assist in identifying, and setting up sales strategy.
- Ability to achieve targets required by the company. Ensure that targets will be achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Market update reports on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc.
Required Experience and Qualifications
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales executive who has a long history within the sales industry.
- Capable of thinking outside the box, the candidate will be proactive with innovative ideas on how to bring more clients and business to Accord Worldwide.
- Working smarter rather than harder, the ideal candidate be target focused, with a motivation to achieve their bonus and buy in to prize programs and “employee of the month” achievements
- Ability to work remotely, and self motivated, within an international company.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, with at least four to five years of experience, with minimum four years in relevant field
- 5+ years’ B2B sales experience
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Able to travel up to two weeks per month
- Familiarity with CRM software “Specifically Zoho”
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible approach to working
- Experience of working on a remote platform
- Experience of sales in the Education/Training/Assessment Industry
- Experience of working within an International Organisation
£1000 basic salary + commission with potential earnings of £2600 per calendar month
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £1,000.00 to £2,600.00 /month