Through this project a total of 100 youth were trained on different types of skills that were selected based on the result obtained from a thorough labor market assessment. The project main activities included:
- Conducting labor and market assessment
- Selecting skills
- Selecting participants according to the pre-set criteria for each skill
- Supply and delivery of training equipment, material and required resources to the training site
- Training participants for the selected skills as well as the basics and fundamentals of business
- Deploying the trained individuals on the jobs available or helping them start a self-employed job
As a result of this project, Accord Worldwide managed to obtain 99% job employment for the graduate trainees.