We are seeking a number of experienced Freelance Trainers to lead our Humanitarian Report Writing course. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in conducting training for international humanitarian organizations and be well-versed in the nuances and requirements of effective report writing in a humanitarian context.
About Accord Worldwide:
Accord Worldwide is an international development and training firm. We provide services with a passion for bringing about change at the grassroots level. Our diverse team comes from different backgrounds and shares a common vision. Our core value is to develop and empower individuals at the community level, within corporate teams, government entities, and public/private establishments. We believe that by developing team members with the right skills, they are able to change the environment around them, contributing to the growth of their teams, communities, and nations. We believe in the importance of equipping individuals with skills and knowledge, bridging the distance between infrastructure and information, and shaping them into dynamic professionals, making a positive impact in an increasingly competitive world. We connect organizations and teams to be part of community development activities that contribute to the nation’s growth and development.
- Conduct training sessions on Humanitarian Report Writing for various international humanitarian organizations.
- Develop and adapt training materials based on the unique needs of each organization.
- Engage and interact with participants to ensure comprehension and application of training materials.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for continuous improvement of the training program.
- Travel overseas to different countries based on training requirements.
- A master’s degree in a related field.
- At least three years of experience in conducting training sessions for international humanitarian organizations.
- Proven overseas experience in a training capacity.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to diverse audiences and changing circumstances.
- Fluent in English; proficiency in other languages is a plus.